Blurry Renders in Unreal Engine 4.25.3 - How to fix
After using Unreal Engine for rendering on a number of ...
Vray for 3dsmax Matte Shadow option - Product rendering
So I was recently on a product rendering project where I needed to use Vray...
How can 3D animation help my business grow?
As the emphasis on video grows, 3d animation, is being more widely by all types businesses. From SMEs, to large corporations. It is the perfect tool, in order to, showcase new ideas, or existing products, services, processes. Video has been shown to consistently acquire better results, in terms of, customer engagement and education.
This directly affects sales and returns on investment.
3D renders, are now routinely replacing photography, in many areas. Almost all automotive, property and even food images are now created using 3D.
3D/CGI allows for a level of flexibility, that traditional photography/video cannot.
With the same technology, that is used in motion pictures we are now able to bring that same level of realism, to products/buildings/any object at a considerably lower cost.
So whether you're planning a set of new product images, a new advert, or a social media campaign, or even a VR or AR, setup. 3D imagery and animation, is an integral part of this. With our expertise and knowledge, we are well placed to guide you in navigating this new landscape.
We are more than happy to discuss your individual needs, and provide a 3d animation service, that best meets your business goals and objectives. As an end result, you get a set of images, or video, or content for VR/AR. That presents your offering in the best light possible.
What does a 3D animator do
3d animation services in the UK vary a great deal. The breadth of what 3D animation can cover, means there could be a large variation, in what each studio specialises in.
We specialise in product animation for instance. But also work in areas as wide as film/vfx, VR/AR etc. So it really comes down to the artist, and the tenure of their experience.
Most London animation studios, are one man bands. Though they use "branded" company names, to lend more credibility to their setup. The areas that 3d animation can cover are:
- Product animation
- Architectual visualisation
- Scientific animations
- Character animation
- Explainer Videos
Choosing amongst the animation companies in London
In order to successful commission any 3d animation work use the criteria below to decide, which company to go with:
- What area does the project cover: Does the provider have something similar on their portfolio/reel? For example, if you're looking for car animations, do they have automotive projects on their work.
- What level of quality are you after? Simple 3d that simply demonstrates a process. Or glossy photorealism and sophistication. Once again. Take a look at their work, to see if they cover that. If you aren't sure. Take a look at the projects your competitors are running. What sort of detail do they have in those?
- Following on from this. Do you have a budget that will support the level of detail you are after?
- If your project happens to be important. And all projects are important. Does the company share the same values, with regards to delivery and the production process, that would ensure the project runs smoothly. This covers their style of communication. Their project managment. Their ability to interpret your brief. Things to consider here, is that differet countries, have different cultures and communication styles. What might be considered, adequate or good in a place like India or Brazil, might not fulfil the same criteria as in the UK.
Portfolios don't always tell the whole story. Do look at independent testimonials.
A better way than this is to run a short paid project with the provider. This will give you a feel of what they're like to work with. Do they respond on time?, Are they clear in establishing requirements? Do they deliver on what you expected?