I have been responsible for the creating of most of the CGI elements for this project. This has included:
- Modelling, creating new, and up-resing existing models for use in the project
- Laying out UVs approriately, then painting relevant texture maps in photoshop for all models
- Integrating and matchmoving live footage with the CG elements in Boujou, setting up cameras appropriately
- Creating the lighting using light rigs in order to create a solution that renders relatively fast
- Creating a dynamics simulation in order to simulate traffic flowing in streets using instancing
- Greenscreen clean up and compositing using Shake
The final render will be passed onto a famous production house for final touches to lighting etc. The output seen below is pre-composite shots.